Smart Mini Bar freezer Maintenance Tips
1. Smart mini bar freezer may be clean each two months
2. Clean dustproof each two months to avoid bad heat dissipation.
Use vacuum cleaner or brush to clean dust, please don’t use any
tools with sharps to avoid any damage on dust proof.
3. If you want to shut down the freezer for a long time, Please
clean the drawer and dry the drawers with a blow drier, and keep it
in a clean and dry place from highly corrosive gas. Don’t put it in
the open air.
4. Before cleaning the mini bar, please make sure to turn off the
power and take off the plug, don’t flush the unit with water
directly. Don’t use any corrosive liquid with acidic or alkaline,
neutral detergent is better to clean the unit.
How to prevent “Freezer Disease”
1. The food corrupt deterioration can’t be put into the freezer,
and don’t try to eat this kind of food.
2. Keep the freezer clean and dry, Clean the surface of the drawers
and load bearing timely.
3. The people with chronic stomach disease, heart disease, high
blood pressure or headache have to fast or pay attention to eating
cold food. Normal people don’t excessive cold drink.
Attention for mini bar using in winter
Mini bar has the function of freezing. If the ambient temperature
is too low, the freezer will shut off automatically in several
minutes after turning on. If the ambient temperature is lower than
the setting the temperature of the freezer, the freezing function
will not start. So please pay attention that doesn’t start the
freezer function when the ambient temperature is lower than 5℃.
Attention for the power outlet
Most people like a multipurpose power outlet, it’s quite convenient
for home use. But it’s very dangerous to share the same
multipurpose power outlet for the mini bar and other home
Let’s give a sample with mini bar and normal television:
Start current of both mini bar and television is very big, start
current of minibar is about 5-10 times of running current,
television start current is 7-10 times of running current, if turn
on the minibar and television at the same time, home plug and
electric wire cannot bear such big shock and cause damage on units.
Meanwhile, operations of the mini bar will produce an
electromagnetic wave, which may interfere with running the
Please don’t use the same power outlet for the mini bar with any
other home appliances.
How to clean frost in the freezer
Because the back of the freezer is the refrigerating part, it’s
normal to have frost at the back of the freezer. Frost may be big
with ice for high humidity of the air. As long as the unit is
turning off and the temperature rises up, defrosting will
automatically start and condensing water will flow out from the
water outlet. When you find any ice or frost on the back, please
pay attention to follow tips:
1. Try to reduce the times or short the time of opening the drawers
2. After the close, the drawers, check the drawers to close tightly
and avoid any leakage on the seal.
3. Keep some space between the foods in the drawers, and please
don’t close the foods to the wall of inner drawers.
In summer, the frosting will be easily in the high humidity of the
air. Normally, please clean the drawers by two months. It’s better
to use the equipped defrosting scoop. If you don’t have the
defrosting scoop, try with a plastic scoop rather than any
materials tools with sharps to avoid any damage on the inner wall
or pipes. We advise natural defrosting or hot water heating or fan
to help to defrost. In winter, the defrosting period can be longer
than 2 months.
How to remove odors in the minibar?
1. After a period of time of using, freezer smells bad. If the
smell is not strong, please clean the freezer with neutral
detergent and clean with alcohol finally. (please don’t use iodine,
iodine will color the glass easily.)
2. Dry the freezer with a soft cloth, and put the glass of white
wine inside, shut the door off for 24-28 hours to remove the smell.
How to prevent the generation of odor
After a period of time of using, food left in the freezer for a
long time, deterioration will generate odor. We share several
1. Storage food is a fresh bag.
2.Clean the freezer timely
3. Put dry orange peel inside the freezer to remove the odor
4. Put pieces of lemon inside the freezer to remove the odor
5. Put tea bag inside the freezer, one month later, replace with
the dry tea bag. A tea bag can be recycling using after drying
under the sun.
6. Put the medicinal stone bag inside the freezer, 10 minutes
later, take it out.
7. Put one open bottle of vinegar inside the freezer to remove the
8. Put baking soda in open bottle, and put inside the freezer to
remove the odor
9. Put a bowl of yellow wine inside the freezer. Take it out three
10. Put the charcoal bag inside the freezer to remove the odor
Clean of the mini bar
1. Clean the freezer and surface glass with beer. An organic acid
in beer can remove dirt easily. Because we usually load food in the
freezer, we can use beer to clean the freezer for safety.
2. Beer is colloidal liquid. It may clean glass brighter but not
leaving any fiber.
Maintenance method for the door seal
You may coat with talcum powder on seal surface, and contact points
between the unit body and seal to protect the seal.
Solution for a block on the drain port
Defrosting water flows away from the drain port on the back. If
drain port is blocked by food residues, defrosting water cannot
flow away but flow from the freezer. If there is waterlogged in
drain port, please pay attention that if there is any block. And
unclog it with soft plastic parts, flush with water finally.
Solution for unsteady placement of the mini bar
If the minibar is unsteady after installation, Please adjust the
placement of the mini bar. Please follow our tips:
Four feet of the mini bar can be adjusted:
1. A minibar can be adjusted by four feet under the unit; front
feet can be adjusted to balance the door.
2. If the minibar body is not steady, adjust the front feet too.
3. Four feet are connected to the body with screws. Rotating the
feet to adjust.
Minibar cannot cool
1.Too much food in the freezer
Setting the cooling temperature of the freezer is 3-12℃. Normally
the freezer runs from 4-10℃. Open/close timely or storage too much
food will bring more heat into the freezer, or make it not cooling
Not cooling may be caused by the failure of the compressor. After
starting the compressor, testing the pressure of return gas pipes,
if pressure is low, there must be some problem with the compressor.
If the compressor cannot start, please first check the power plug.
1. If the minibar cannot cooling, please open the door to check the
light in the freezer, if the light is off, please check the power
2. If the light in the freezer is on, please check the temperature
setting at a common level.
Why is the freezer temperature high in some hot area.
It’s not caused by a mini bar, close the door and freezer
temperature will be down after running for a while.
For better cooling in a hot area, please pay attention to follow
1. Don’t put hot food in the freezer, and don’t open the door
2. Don’t put too much food in the freezer in one time.
3. Put the mini bar in good ventilation area, keep more than 10cm
spaces between the unit to others.
Close the door tightly. Don’t leakage cold air.
Cause of electric leakage
1. Please make sure the earth of the mini bar is well connected. If
ground connect is not well done, compressor running will produce
2. Quality problem with the unit, there may be a failure with
insulation on the inner circuit wires caused by the worker in
3. Compressor wires may be cut by mouse.
4. Electric leakage may be caused by broken body wires, which may
be destroyed by screws.
Power source for the minibar
Minibar requires a power supply with 220V AC. it’s allowed to have
a change range between 187V to 242V. In such a range, the unit can
operate normally and perfect run with 220V. Higher than 242V or
lower than 187V occasionally can be accepted, but may have damage
on the unit.
Cause of high power consumption
1. Power consumption of the mini bar is tested in standard
conditioning, environment temperature is 25℃, relative humidity is
45-75%, air flow rate is lower than 0.25m/s.
2. If ambient temperature, setting level, times of open/close the
door, the quantity of food in the freezer will all change the real
power consumption. In testing conditioning, the power consumption
is 0.4 kWh, if ambient temperature reaches 30℃, real consumption is
about 0.65-0.7 kWh, if the ambient temperature is 35 ℃, power
consumption is more than 1 kWh.
Normal turning on and off of the freezer and normal functions of
cooling means the normal operation of the mini bar.
Do not use the mini bar as an air conditioner in summer
Minibar consumes power to cool the foods. The unit input power will
be higher with the lower setting temperature of the freezer. The
condenser of the unit will radiate heat into the air at the same
time. The cooling capacity of the freezer cannot balance the
heating capacity from the condenser if keep the door open. So do
not use the freezer as an air conditioner in winter.
Solution for static electricity
Cause: Static electricity with mini bar will not hurt. Static
electricity is a little static charge. Different from normal ac
power, it cannot keep continues current.
Solution: Please contact a professional electrician to earth the
Solution for not-starting in winter
Cause: In winter, the mini bar cannot start or run for minutes and
shut down in low ambient temperature.
1. Each mini bar has a compensation switch for low temperature. In
winter, please make sure to turn on the compensation switch to heat
the mini bar for normal operation
2. For better operation, please put the mini bar in a warm
place(environment temperature can be higher than 5℃).
Adjustment unsteady placement of the mini bar
1. Four feet under the mini bar can be adjusted to make a balance
of the unit
2. Clockwise rotation makes the unit higher, counterclockwise
rotation makes the unit lower
Inspection and solution for condensing water from the mini bar
If the minibar runs in high temperature and high humidity, and the
surface of the unit is cold, the water in the air will condense on
the surface. You may feel the condensing water. It’s normal as
condensing water on the glasses in the winter morning. Condensing
can happen on door, beam or seal. Please pay attention to follow
tips to control condensation phenomenon:
1. Setting the temperature at low levels, such as 5-8 ℃
2.Clean the glass surface and the freezer by soft cloth timely in
3. Put the mini bar in good ventilation conditioning
4. Clean the door seal timely, make sure to keep the door seal in a
Solution for not tight closing or air leakage
After a period of time, the mini bar door seal will harden and
deformed by cooling air in the mini bar.
1. Heating by drier or hot towels
2. Tight close the door after the seal is becoming soft
Inspection method for not cooling
1. Did not turn on the cooling function or wrong setting
2. Sensor failure, the sensor has broken circuit or short circuit,
or wrong specification setting
3.magnetic valve failure, the coil in the magnetic valve is burned
or failed to reverse
4.PCB failure, PCB can get input or output signal
5. A compressor failure, the compressor cannot start
6.Refrigerant system failure, any block or leakage with a
Inspection on not-starting
1. Make sure power voltage is in the same range of 187-242V. If the
power voltage is not in this range, please equip with voltage
regulator or get help from a professional electrician
2. Please check the plug is available
3. Please check the ambient temperature, if the ambient temperature
is lower than 5℃, the compressor of the unit starts protection
under low temperature.
4. Please check if there is any short circuit in the unit
5. Please check if the compensation switch for low temperature is
turning on, check if there is any failure with the compensation
6. Please check if the set temperature is in a reasonable range.
Please check if the controller is available
7. Please check if there is any failure with compressor or
8. Please check if there is any failure with PCB, inverter board,
display board or power board.